Data Sufficiency(DS) Questions for SBI PO

1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the quesiton.
2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) if the data either in statement I alone are or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.

4) if the data even in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.

5) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Questions:-

1. What is the area of rectangular field?

I. The perimeter of the field is 30 meter.

II. The length and the breadth of the field are in the ratio of 2 : 1.

2. What is the speed of the train?

I. The train crosses a pole in 9 seconds.

II. The train crosses a platform in 21 seconds.

3. How old is Neeta?

I. Neeta is five years older than Shobha.

II.TheratioofShobha’sandRam’srespectiveagesis5:6.

4. What is the interest per annum?

I. The amount doubles in five years with simple interest.

II. The interest on a sum of Rs. 6,500 is Rs. 1,300 after one year.

5. What is the area of the circle?

I. The circumference of the circle is 88 cm.

II. The diameter of the circle is 28 cm.

6. What is the difference between the present ages of A and B if the sum of their present ages is 70 years? I. Five years ago the age of B was twice the age of A.

II. After five years the age of A will be 60% of the age of B.

7. What is a two-digit number?

I. The difference between the digits of the two-digit number is 3.

II. The digit in the unit’s place is greater than the digit in the ten’s place.

8. Among three integers X, Y and Z, which is the greatest?

I. X is 62.5% of Z

II. The difference between X and Y is 30.

9. If X and Y are integers, then is X + Y an even number?

I. X > Y

II. 12 < X < 14 and 10 < Y < 14

10. What is the ratio of the speed of a boat in still water to the speed of the stream?

I. It takes 3 hours to cover a distance downstream.

II. It takes 5 hours to cover the same distance upstream.

Answers:-

1: 5 

2:4 
3: 4 
4:3 
5:3 
6:3 
7: 4 
8:5 
9:4 
10: 5

Post a Comment