Important Prepositional Phrases

1.    Word: Blind Of – अंधा होना
Example:  He is blind of an eye.

2.    Word: Blind To -  (गलती पर ध्यान नहीं देना)
Example:  A mother is blind to the faults of her child.

3.    Word: Care For ध्यान रखना
Example:  I don’t care for money.

4.    Word: Care Of ध्यान देना
Example:  You should take care of your health.

5.    Word: Compete With किसी आदमी से मुकाबला करना
Example:  I competed with him.

6.   Word:  Compete For – किसी पद के लिए प्रतिस्पर्धा
Example:  I competed for this post.

7.    Word: Complain Against किसी आदमी के विरुद्ध  शिकायत होना
Example:  I complained against you.

8.    Word: Complain To- किसी आदमी से शिकायत करना
Example:  I complained to the teacher.

9.    Word: Confide In - विश्वास करना
Example:  My friend confides in me.

10.  Word: Confident Of विश्वास होना
Example:  He was confident of his success.

11.  Word: Correspond With  - पत्र-व्यवहार करना
Example:  I corresponded with him.

12.  Word: Correspond To समान होना
Example:  The trunk of an elephant corresponds to the hands of a man.

13.  Word: Deal With  - बर्ताव करना
Example:  He deals with all politely.

14.  Word: Deal In व्यापार
Example:  He deals in rice.

15.  Word: Enquire of - पूछना
Example:  He enquired of me.

16.  Word: Enquire Into जाँच करना
Example:  He enquired into the cause of

17.  Word: Married To- विवाहित होना
Example:  Runi was married to Vinay.

18.  Word: Married With विवाह हो जाना
Example :  Shan married with Anjali.

19.   Word:Part With 
Example:  I don’t want to part with this book.

20.  Word: Part From 
Example:  I parted from my friend at the station


Post a Comment